In the fast-evolving landscape of business mobile phone technology, staying in the loop of key terms and trends is crucial for navigating the complexities of the modern workplace. As businesses increasingly embrace digital transformation, understanding terminology becomes essential. So, what are the business mobile terms that professionals should know? In this article, we present seven terms that are not only relevant but also instrumental in shaping the dynamics of business mobile phone usage. From the transformative implications of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) to the cutting-edge advancements in mobile network technology like 5G and the game-changing eSIM technology, we elaborate the importance of each term.
Mobile communications that revolve around your business.
Become better connected with secure, scalable, and intelligent mobile communication services that revolve around your needs and evolve as your business grows.
- Network contract support
- Mobile device management
- International contracts for business
- First-class customer care and support
Mobile communications for businesses
How can we help?
- Our expert teams are ready to find the right contract that meets your business needs, driven by our cutting-edge analytics technology.
- A comprehensive solution that includes easy management of device settings, security policies, and control of lost or stolen devices, as well as reports on device usage and inventory. So you’re always informed and in control.
- We support our customers to source contracts with international networks and ensure your entire workforce is always connected.
Why turn to revolve?
We listen. We care. We deliver.
As a business specialising in communications, we start by listening.
Only when we have fully understood your immediate and long-term goals do we start looking for the perfect mobile communications solution that will revolve around your specific needs as you grow.
It's all in the numbers
- We have been supporting clients across the UK for nearly ten years
- We are located in both Dundee and London
- We’re a team of six skilled and highly dedicated mobile comms experts
- Managing thousands of lines and devices for companies of all sizes and business sectors
Our latest articles, case studies and industry insights
In recent years, major mobile networks in the UK have announced the impending shutdown of their 3G capabilities, marking a significant shift in the mobile connectivity landscape. Key players like EE, Vodafone, Three, and O2 have outlined their plans for the 3G phase-out, with varying timelines for the transition. The move is driven by the evolution of technology, as 3G is superseded by the more widely available 4G and the newer, faster 5G systems. While the use of 3G has declined, there are still millions relying on it. For businesses, ensuring a smooth transition is paramount. In this article, we guide you through the necessary steps to be well-prepared for the 3G sunset.
IT Managed Service Provider ‘Shackleton Technologies’ and independent Mobile Network Partners ‘Revolve Communications’ have entered a strategic partnership. This partnership aims to provide organisations with Unified Communication solutions which play a pivotal role in the success of many SME’s.