How Mobile Network Partners can add to a business’s Unified Communications setup
In today's fast-paced business environment, effective communication plays a pivotal role in the success of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). As the digital landscape continues to evolve, unified communications (UC) have emerged as a powerful solution to streamline communication channels and enhance collaboration within organizations.
Moreover, partnering with a reliable mobile network provider further enriches the UC setup, equipping SMEs with the necessary tools to thrive in a connected world. This article delves into the importance of unified communications and highlights the value of mobile network partners for SMEs.
What are Unified Communications?
Unified Communications (UC) is the process and integration of multiple enterprise communications systems into a singular platform, for purposes of enhancing a business’s communications, collaboration, and productivity. Typical components to a fully fleshed out unified communications setup include:
- voice calls
- video conferencing
- instant and unified chat messaging
- email, file, and screen sharing
- Channel management
Unified Communications as a Service refers to cloud-based communications applications that integrate those core components, especially voice and video communications, which allow SMEs to access vital tools without requiring onsite and local installation, meaning that communications can happen anywhere at any time, without in-office constraints.
The rising significance of UC
UC enables seamless interactions with team members, increasing productivity, reducing delays, perfect for organisations that want to avoid needless headaches. The benefits of adopting a robust UC system for SMEs are numerous, but here are the main three we think are important:
- Real-time collaboration: The most apparent one, UC breaks down barriers, allowing instant messaging and project management, among dispersed teams. Employees can connect and work together remotely with very little effort. With a variety of different ways to communicate, employees can choose the right tool for the right task or project, reducing delays and escalating completion times with desired results.
- Cost Savings: Using isolated tools that aren’t integrated means business will spend more for the same tools on separate contracts. By integrating multiple communication tools, SMEs can reduce infrastructure costs, eliminate the need for separate services, and optimize resource allocation. More specifically, IT consultancy and support companies can offer all-inclusive packages that include more than just a communications setup, like enhanced cyber security, with competitive prices.
- Integration with Other Tools: Many UC platforms offer integration with other productivity tools, project management software, or customer relationship management (CRM) systems. This integration allows for a seamless workflow, enabling teams to access relevant information, share updates, and collaborate on projects directly within the UC platform, without switching between multiple applications.
Added Synergy with a Mobile Network Partner
While unified communications offer a comprehensive framework for internal communication, the inclusion of a mobile network partner strengthens the setup by providing crucial mobile connectivity services. Here's how such partnerships complement UC for SMEs:
- Fast and Reliable Connectivity: Supplied with the right smartphones and mobile contract based on the needs of the business ensures uninterrupted connectivity for employees on the move. Users can access the same tools via apps, especially important for emails, text, and video chat.
- Mobile Device Management: A mobile network partner offers robust mobile device management tools, enabling SMEs to oversee and secure their mobile fleet. This includes features like remote device wipe, password enforcement, and application management, ensuring data security and compliance.
- Data and Network Security: A trusted mobile network partner deploys cutting-edge security measures, safeguarding sensitive business information during mobile communications. This includes secure connections, encryption protocols, and protection against threats like malware and phishing attacks.
- Scalability and Flexibility: Partnering with a mobile network partner offers SMEs the flexibility to scale their mobile communication needs as their business grows. This scalability ensures that communication infrastructure can keep pace with evolving requirements.
Unified communications revolutionize the way SMEs communicate and collaborate internally, enhancing efficiency, reducing costs, and improving customer service. By partnering with an independent mobile network provider, SMEs can leverage the power of mobile connectivity, ensuring uninterrupted access to communication tools, and enabling seamless collaboration for remote or mobile employees. The combination of unified communications and a mobile network partner provides SMEs with a competitive edge in the dynamic business landscape, empowering them to thrive in the interconnected world of today and tomorrow.
Revolve Communications is an independent mobile network partner that revolves around your business needs. Gain secure, scalable, and intelligent mobile communications services that enhances your goals.